The mission of the Iliad Symposium is to promote worldwide discussions, performances, and ideas about the Iliad and related topics – all with a focus on issues facing women, people of color, LGBTQ+ communities, working people, and marginalized individuals everywhere.
Conferences are broadcast live, archived online, and made available worldwide in perpetuity.
- August 3, 2020: Inclusivity in the classics
- September 1, 2020: Diversity in the classics
- October 1, 2020: Ancient Greek music
- October 30, 2020: Ancient Greek poetry
- November 29, 2020: Ancient Greek theater
Iliad Symposium Council
The Iliad Symposium Council runs the day-to-day affairs of the Iliad Symposium. Membership in the Council is open to the public. Learn more about the Council.