On the 3,205th anniversary of the fall of Troy, the Iliad will open in Denver. You can join us – and take part in this historic night.
We’ve already raised $91,706 towards our $120,000 goal. I’m asking you to join us today and be honored on Opening Night – from anywhere in the world.
We’re getting close – Can you be one of our very first supporters?
Thank you for believing,
Iliad The Musical is a stage adaptation of Homer’s Iliad sung to Ancient Greek instruments.
It’s the first show to actually follow the Iliad since the Iliad.
You can subscribe to get the latest updates in your inbox.
- La Caduta Di Troia (1911)Iliad The Musical will be the first production on stage or screen to actually follow the Iliad narrative since the Iliad (which is itself a […]
- Judgement of ParisThe judgement of Paris led to the Trojan War. It also led to some of the finest works of art ever created. The story of […]
- Who is Hermes?This 15-minute video gives an awesome overview of who Hermes is, including his identities as Pan and Mercury. Among other roles, in Book 24 of […]
- Where is the center of the world?The center of the Ancient Greek world is in the town of Delphi. This stone is called the Omphalos, or “navel” of the world. Think […]
- The Ancient Greek aulosThe aulos is a double-reeded pipe, like an oboe (though it’s sometimes played with a single reed, like a clarinet) made out of bamboo and […]
Become a Patron
For just $10 a month you can get everything –early access to shows, VIP tickets to family-and-friends performances, award shows, after-party events, and much, much more!
Become a Patron today and join us on opening night from wherever you are in the world.
Help us reach our goal
You can join us along our epic journey from the very beginning. By supporting the Iliad you become a part of the global movement creating positive social change throughout the world.
Decorate your walls with art in the latest Ancient Greek styles.